- Bell, Andrew R., Ward, Patrick S, Mapemba, Lawrence, Nyirenda, Zephania, Msukwa, Wupe, and Kenamu, Edwin, “Smart Subsidies for Catchment Conservation in Malawi” Nature Scientific Data. Review and Resubmit.
- Maguza-Tembo, F, Edriss, K-E., Mangisoni, J., and Kenamu E., (2017) Determinants of adoption of multiple climate change adaptation strategies in southern Malawi, Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics, 9(1),1-7. [article]
- Kenamu E. and F. Maguza-Tembo (2016) Drivers of Adoption and Intensity of Adoption of goat Farming in southern Malawi, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development. [article]
- Kenamu, E., & Phiri, M. A. R. (2014). Performance of Cotton Production in Malawi. Scholarly Journal of Agricultural Science, 4 (3), 158-167. [article]
- Brown, D., Clement, H., & Kenamu, E. (2016). Is Diversity Key to Malawi Growing Sustainably? In Rethinking Development through Study Tours: Interpreting the Field and Negotiating Viewpoints, Chapter: 7, Editors: Jonathan Makuwira, Yaso Nadarajah, Daimon Kambewa, Shanmugalingam Nagalingam, pp.170-202